Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Flashback: My First Kitten Love

The first kitten we fostered was pure joy in feline form.  He did the most adorable, funniest things.  He learned super fast - used the litter box right away, had a very easy time with weaning, and even learned how to do tricks like high five and shake!  His meows sounded like tiny howls and cute little screeches.  I fell head over heels in love with him and wanted to adopt him on day 1.  I cried like a baby when I drove him back to PAWS to give him up for adoption.  But at least I know he went to a good home and I'll always have photo memories!  Here's my first baby, the amazing Tigger, during his first week with us (he was 3 weeks old at the time).


first time getting out of his crate, he was wobbly but determined to explore

getting bottle fed

sleeping like a little angel

how we spent lots of time together

looking curious and more alert after a few days

and right at the 4 week mark, isn't he beautiful?

Aww Tigger, I miss you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment